Previous Make Pictures

I had to take a break from sewing - it wasn't fun anymore.  I started this post on May 5th and am just now getting back to finishing it.

I have been too lazy to take pictures in my latest makes.  Today (May 5th) I put on makeup and took pictures in my previous makes.  The hair is a hot mess but since everything is still shut down in my world I did my best.  Also of all days - why my legs have to be swollen when I took these pictures 😞.

I love all my makes but my absolute favorite is the Style Arc Fitzroy Hoodie and Laura Knit Leggings.  I could live in these two pieces because they are soooooooo comfortable.

The Style Arc Show

  • Fitzroy Hoodie and Laura Knit Leggings (I have made more of each)






  • Richie Knit Tunic



  • Another Pair of Laura Knit Leggings



The Make It Simple Show (Tilly Walnes Book)


  • Suki Dress (I forgot to take a picture with the Bertha Cardigan)


  • Tabitha T-shirt and Safiya Trouser
One of the things I quickly realized is that I need to add some of the length I removed from the t-shirt back in.
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman