Hello Gorgeous Puff Sleeve Tee by Pattern Emporium

I have more patterns than I will ever sew but when I saw this one reviewed on the Pattern Review website I just had to have it.  It is such an elegant t-shirt.  I already had a set of patterns that I said I would sew first, but as so often happens I am easily distracted.

Hello Gorgeous Puff Sleeve Tee

How I Did It

As I now do with all of my knit patterns, I stabilized the neck, shoulders, and hemline with Sewkeyse Knit Stay Tape.  It really helps to prevent stretching.

  • Fabric

  • Pattern Adjustments

    • Cut a size 20 at the bust and graded out to a size 24 at the hip
    • Shortened the front and back 1" above and 1" below the waist
    • Shortened the sleeve 1"
    • Added 1/4" to the cuff width

  • Some Construction Pictures


    • Knit Stay Stap Added














  • Some Finished Pictures










Conclusion

I really love this top - I consider it an upgrade to your basic t-shirt.  It gives you a number of sleeve and neckline options.  The instructions are great and it is a fairly easy sew.

If I had one complaint, it would be the 1/4" seam allowance when you are doing the sleeve gathering - it takes a bit longer with the tiny 1/4" seam allowance.

What's Next

Catching up on my 2021 blog posts.  I am behind because I have a project that has sat for about 2 years and I have to finish it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Love Notions Vivace Dolman