Elemental Pencil Skirt #2 and #3

I wanted some quick and easy sews and decided to make 2 more Sew House Seven Elemental Pencil Skirts.  This skirt suits all body types and is such a quick make.  The leopard print is my favorite.

Elemental Pencil Skirt #1

Elemental Pencil Skirt #2

I won't do my normal post because that was done here.  I did buy new fabric for both from Nature's Fabric's. Skirt #1 is a rust and teal leopard on bamboo stretch french terry Skirt #2 is wild orchids on bamboo stretch french terry.

Below are finished pictures.
















Comments

Post a Comment

Enter comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Love Notions Vivace Dolman