Lekala 4808 Numbers 3, 4, and 5

I wanted something quick to sew and knew I needed some tops.  I had trashed all my Lekela patterns and ended up having to reprint this one.



Lekala 4808

What I love about this top is the thicker neckband.  For the fabric, I went to the children's section.  I often go to this section because I can usually find a bright colored print3.  All three tops are a cotton/spandex (98% cotton, 2% spandex) I found at JoAnn's.

Since I have already blogged about this pattern here - I won't do my normal post.  Finished photo's are below.















Comments

  1. I like your tops much better than the Lekala picture as the neckline is not as open. Did you adjust the neckline?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Love Notions Vivace Dolman