Snappy Wallet by Sassafras Lane Designs - Quick and Easy Sew

Oh how I love a quick and easy sew and what could be better?  A quick and easy sew using cork fabric.  I wanted to make some Christmas gifts for a couple of folk and thought this wallet was perfect.  You can easily slip in a gift card to go with it.

Snappy Wallet 

How I did It

Me and my 2 nieces get together on Christmas and have a great time of fellowship.  Since I love making gifts, last year I started making them Christmas gifts.  I like to make thoughtful gifts and since I knew they would be travelling, I decided to make gifts appropriate for travel.

So glad I had gotten these made earlier in November because by Thanksgiving I was sick and had no desire to make anything.  I am still not completely healed almost 7 weeks later. 

The first one took about 5 hours to make 😂.  The first issue was this was the first time I used zippers by the yard and it took me forever to get the zipper teeth in the zipper head.  Then for some I couldn't seem to get the zipper centered right in it's opening.

This wallet should take max 30 minutes to make.

  • Fabric

    • Cork from Sallie Tomato already in my stash

  • Pattern Adjustments 

    • None

  • Some Construction Pictures












  • Some Finished Pictures







Conclusion

This was such a fun sew - I made 3 of them.  It was quick and easy and I will be making one for myself.

What's Next

There is another gift I made to go along with this wallet, but just completed it January 9, 2024.  I will save that for the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman