My 70's Era - StyleArc Sandra Narrow Leg Jeans

Someone at church said it looked like I stepped out of the 70's - I'll take it and own it 😅.  I love these jeans - it is one of my favorite patterns to make, but what I love even more is this fabric.  
Sandra Narrow Leg Jeans



When I spotted this fabric at JoAnn's several years ago in the kids section, it called out to me and said take me home.  How could I deny the kids section 😅.   So far I have made a jacket, a skirt, and now a pair of jeans out of it and I still have more which will probably end up being a dress.

This post will contain mostly pictures because I have several blog post on this pattern (and the others styled with it).  The only changes I made was to remove the 1" shorten in the front and eliminated the hem in favor of a decorative thread.

My topstitching is a mess and the decorative thread on the hem should have matched the color on the jacket hem,  but I reversed the threads on my serger and didn't have enough thread to correct my mistake.  It is actually the same thread except the color on the front should be on the back of the fabric.

I honestly don't know how I ended up with almost the same color on both the back legs - it definitely wasn't intentional😅.  The pants are wrinkled because I had worn them out already today and refused to iron the wrinkles out when I got home.

Both the jacket and top are both StyleArc patterns - the Stacie Jean Jacket and the Besharl Knit Tee.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Girly Girly Outfit - StyleArc's Monroe Woven Top and Genoa Bias Cut Skirt

StyleArc's Loddon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

In Living Color - Love Notions Bridget Trousers

Sigrid Knit Coat by StyleArc

StyleArc's Mary-Ann Skirt

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway - StyleArc Sandra Narrow Leg Jean - Custom Fit

A Beautiful Piece of Art Just for Me

A Wrong Cut Turned Into A Beautiful Piece of Art