Besharl Knit Tee

As of late I only want to sew super easy quick makes and this pattern fits the bill.  I am the slowest sewer in the world even on the easy patterns, but this one took me no time.  The are four pieces - the front, the back, the "slice" in the back, and the collar.

Style Arc Besharl Knit Tee


I really love how the neckline lays perfectly flat around my neck. I also love how the back wraps around to to the front although with the fabric I have chosen you can't see it.  Having the middle "splice" in the back gives you an opportunity to add in another color and possibly use some scrap fabric.

How I Did It

I've fallen off the wagon again and purchased new fabric for this tee.  It is 95% cotton and 5% spandex.  When I saw this navy polka dot fabric I had to have it.  The constrast is leftover from a knit that I used to make the leggings.

These days I always use a knit stay tape around the collar and shoulder edges and as a result I no longer have a wavy neckline from stretching it out of shape.

Modifications

I shortened the bodice 3 inches 1" above the waistline and 2" below the waistline.

Some Construction/Completion Pictures



8th Pair of Laura Knit Leggings
















Conclusion

I really love this top it is comfortable and quick to sew even for a slow sewer like me.

What's Next

I have 6 patterns that have already been cut out and are waiting to be sewn.  There are 2 pairs of leggings, another hoodie, a dress, a skirt, and a top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin