PJ's - My Wardrobe of Choice

I live in pajama's.  I get home strip off those other binding/confining garments and change into my comfy pj's.  I used McCall's 6659 to make pj's for someone else and really loved the pattern so I decided to make some for myself.

McCall's 6659

Since it was so cold outside I bought flannel - months ago.  I have flannel pj's just in time for summer.  It was struggled to complete these pj's only because the temperature has been hovering between 70 - 75 degrees.  I also made the robe in "luxe" fleece and will post it later.  I am secretly hoping for a cold rainy day so I can enjoy my pj's before winter next year. 

I won't do my normal post because I have a previous blog post on this same pattern (McCalls 6659).  The only differences between these pj's and the previous ones made was that I added piping on both the top and pants, I added elastic to the pants, and I shortened the sleeves, top, and pants 3".

Buttons Used for Top

Scraps of Embroidery Stabilizer Used when Stitching Buttonholes

Monogram on Pocket

Buttonholes on Pants Front to Insert Elastic

Pants Back

Pants Front



Piping on Pants



Conclusion

This is a really easy pattern to sew and I do plan to make more.  Hopefully I will get my timing right and make more in the fall in preparation for the winter.  My hand sewing greatly improved on this project.  I still need to work on my binding.

What's Next

I have 3 Lekala patterns already printed and one of them cut out in my fabric.  It not the fabric I wanted to used but I am really trying to use up my fabric stash.

Lekala 4748

Lekala 4595

Lekala 4755

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Love Notions Vivace Dolman