Lekala 4878 - Number 3

I needed a quick fix sewing success so I went back to Lekala 4878.  This top because is so comfortable to wear.
Lekala 4878

I won't do my normal format because I have already done that here.  The fabric used is a cotton voile that I bought some time ago from the Mary Tilton website.

The original sewing plan was to make a pair of Jaile's Eleonore Pull-On-Jeans because I figured it would be a quick and easy sewing project but not so for me.  Anyway after the first muslin I was so frustrated I put the project down.  I will eventually get back to making a pair of jeans.

Using fabric with such a bold print hides the design of the top but it was what I had on hand to work with.  In any case all the color makes me happy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman