Gifts for Co-Worker

I love making personalize baby gifts and these were for a co-worker.  I did not use a pattern for the blanket but did use the Sew4Home.com one for the bib and burp cloth.  The embroidery designs came from Bunnycup Embroidery.




Skipping my normal posting format since I have made a gazillion baby blankets and the instructions for the bib and burp cloth are on the Sew4Home website (link included above).  This should have been a May 2019 posting since I completed these items earlier in May but I never got around to posting them.

The are only two points worth noting then it will be all pictures.


  1. I chose not to use binding on the edges of the bib and burp cloth.  The tight circle of the bib made me reconsider using the binding this time.
  2. I always customize the blanket for a particular baby with embroidery.  Batiks are my fabric of choice for quilting but I have finally realized my embroidery is getting lost in the batik.  That gave me an excuse to go crazy when I went to my favorite quilt stores to shop for some solids (mostly - total of 15 yards).




My Friend's Fabric Purchase for Charity Pillow Cases

Pictures and more pictures





































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin