Embroidered Jackets for the Super Bowl

I'm trying to get my sewjo back but it is being stubborn, so I figured I would catch up on blog posts.

I care nothing about football, however, a family member does.  As family do when they know you can sew they come to you at the last minute wanting something done.

Can You Guess Who They Were Rooting For

This family member was going to Super Bowl 2021 and bought some jean jackets and wanted to know if I could embroidery them - I said yes.  What I didn't realize was the super bowl was about a week away (did I say I care nothing about football 😀).

What I am most proud of is how the arrowhead patch came out.  There was no time to order one so, I used what I had on hand and digitized the arrowhead using Janome's Artistic Digitizer embroidery software.  The software did all the work - I am not a digitizer.  All embroidery was done on my Janome Memory Craft 550E.

Here are the pictures of the 4 jackets.

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman