Mood Sewciety The Hickory Ensemble (The Complete Set)

Oh how I love thee Hickory Ensemble and it is free.  It is soooooooo comfortable and perfect for my covid-19 weight gain.



Mood Sewciety The Hickory Ensemble





How I Did It

I will only review the pants since I have already reviewed the top here.  In my previous review of the top I noted  I was drawn to this pattern because it looked comfortable and easy to make.  I am still into comfortable and easy patterns at the moment.

Oh the comfort.  An elastic waistband band pant is my best friend right now 😊.

  • Fabric

This is a french terry tie dye purchased from my local JoAnn's.  It's soft, has lots of drape, and feels wonderful against my skin.  The ribbed knit is a performance ribbed knit (heavier).  It was the only ribbed knit they had that would match my fabric.

  • Pattern Adjustments (pant)

    • Lowered the front rise 1"
    • Raised the back rise 1"
    • Shortened the length 3" - next time I will only shorten 2" because you double roll the hem 1/2" then 1".  I single rolled 1/2" and then 1" because I didn't want them too short.

  • Some Construction Pictures








  • Some Finished Pictures















Conclusion

If you want a comfortable, easy to sew, free pattern then go download this one because you will not be disappointed.

What's Next

I have more pieces of other tie dye fabric for more lounge wear.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Stylearc's Eme Dress

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch