Style Arc's Jara Knit Tunic and Brooklyn Knit Pant

Since I have already posted both of these items here (tunic) and here (pant) I will not do my normal posting.  Only fabric, adjustments, and pictures.  I love both of these patterns because they are comfortable and make great lounge wear.



Style Arc Brooklyn Knit Pant

Style Arc Jara Knit Tunic



Fabric

The pant fabric is a stretch cotton sateen that I bought from Fabric Mart sometime ago.  I recently bought fabric for both tunics.  The peach and periwinkle are both jersey french terry that I bought from Style Maker Fabrics.

Adjustments

  • I shortened the pant 2".
  • I shortened both the length and sleeve 3" and added 3" to the hip area.

Finish Pictures













Conclusion

I always forget about directional fabric.  This fabric has letters and number and I took great care to ensure everything was right side up.  I was so proud I had gotten it right this time.  As I was editing the pictures I realized the band was upside down 😀.  Had I reverse the band it would have been correct.  Will I fix it - nope!  One day I will get it right.

Comments

Post a Comment

Enter comments here

Popular posts from this blog

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Stylearc's Eme Dress

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch