Charity Sewing - 2021 Sweet Dreams for Seniors Pillowcase Project

I have been lax in my charity sewing so when The Sewing Lab announced their 2021 pillowcase project I knew this was something that would be quick and easy for me to do.  They actually provided kits with everything you needed to make them, but I chose to use my own fabric because I am drowning in fabric 😊.  I chose to make 8 of them.



I used Sulky's Love & Hugs Pillowcase instructions.  I really love the instructions for this pillowcase - all the seams are enclosed so the pillowcase is clean finished on the inside and out.

I won't do my normal post because it's not needed, but I am including pictures below.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Love Notions Vivace Dolman