Tilly And The Buttons Billie Sweatshirt Dress #2

What can I say except that I love love love this dress.  It is soooooo comfortable and easy to make.  I believe I started on it about midnight and finished it about 3am and wore it to church today (I did use a modesty scarf to cover my legs while sitting).  The time included a snack break and moments of watching re-runs that I have seen a thousand times 😊.

I won't do my normal post since I have already done it here.  I did change my pattern adjustments, so I will list them again.


I did a multi-step zig-zag at seam allowance for the rib knit and that was a huge mistake.  The fabric - a light weight french terry and rib knitting from Stylemaker Fabrics was too light for this stitch, so I have major rippling on the cuffs and hem.

I will attempt to steam it again to try to flatten it out.

Pattern Adjustments
I cut a 9 at the top and graded out to a 10 at the hip and waist and I love how it looks on me. 

I shortened the sleeves 2" and shortened the dress length only 1" this time and I am more comfortable with this length on me.

Some Finished Pictures



Front View Inside Out

Back View Inside Out


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin