Cashmerette Ames Jeans #2

This is my second time making this pattern. On the first pair I forgot to raise the rise, but this time I did all my necessary adjustments and am please with the fit.

Ames Jeans


I won't do my normal post because I have already done that here.

I am being intentional about trying to use up the fabric in my stash and this fabric is a stretch corduroy that has been in my stash for at least 10 years.  I didn't even remember I had it until I started moving my stash around trying to make more room 😀.

Below are the changes I made.

  • I chose the pear pelvis
  • Removed a total of 2 1/2" from the inner curve of the yoke
  • Removed 3" from the inner curve of the waistband
  • I raised the back rise 1"
  • Remove 2" from the length 

Finished Pictures (I had to take a lot trying to hid my saddle bags 😂)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman