Love Notions Vivace Dolman #3

This is make #3.  I was not satisfied with my previous top because I did a full bust adjustment and the top was way too big and just didn't fit right.  I wanted to move on to my many, many other unsewn patterns, but I couldn't until I got this one right.  I can move on now 😂.

Vivace Dolman

I won't do my normal post because I have already done that here.  Below are the changes I made to get a fit I was comfortable with.

  • Eliminated the full bust adjustment
  • Blended between a 2X and 3X
  • Shortened the length above the waistline 1"
  • Removed 1" from the armpit down to the hemline
  • Used a 1 1/4" hem allowance rather than a 2" hem

Finished Photos















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Love Notions Vivace Dolman

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin