Final Sewing Projects Completed in 2018

These are the last items I completed in 2018.  One I finished tonight (the purse) and the others I finished sometime in December and just got behind in my posting.

Hubby & Wife T-shirts





Baby Blanket, Burp Cloth, and Bib

The burp cloth and bib are a hot mess.  As usual I was in a rush and when I'm in a rush I create a hot mess.
























Purse

I like to call this purse the date night bag.  As I was taking pictures I realized my pictures on it were upside down.  This is a gift for someone and they will get it with this "design feature".  I have to slow down so I don't miss glaring problems like this one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

Love Notions Vivace Dolman

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Love Notions Vivace Dolman #3

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium