Simple Apron

I was looking for a simple apron I could sew, something that I could also add simple embroidery to - I found both.


I got the apron from sew4home.  I bought stripped ticking duck cloth for this project.  I love the simplicity of this apron and the grommet used to adjust the neck strap.  Sew4Home has really great sewing instructions on their site for this apron so I will skip my construction steps.

The embroidery design came from Urban Threads - the Spice It Up II design pack.  I have ordered embroidery designs from them before and their digitizing is top notch.  I really love their designs.

More pictures below.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Love Notions Vivace Dolman

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch