Montana Midi Dress Version 2

This is my second version of Stylearc's Montana Midi Dress.  This time I went down one size and leff off the pockets.

 


Not doing my normal detail posting because I have already done that here.

A couple of notes about this version.

  • The fabric used was rayon challis and a quilting cotton for the lining of the bodice (I did not order enough fabric)
  • I need to lengthen the bodice in the front - I was rushing to get this done so I could wear it before it got to cold.  The day I wore it I froze 😆.  I will make the adjustment next spring/summer when I make it again
  • I did not add the pockets

My new label




Comments

  1. I like this version and going down a size really made a difference. Gorgeous fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes the smaller size is a huge improvement.

      Delete
  2. I did not see this version and left a message on your first lol I glad you did not give up on the pattern.. And again, you have selected another gorgeous fabric.. great sew, well done x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin