Tilly And The Buttons Billie Sweatshirt Dress #4

I just love quick and easy. This is my 4th make of this pattern so I won't do my normal post - just a few notes then pictures. You can find the previos posts here and here.


I love kids fabric because its fun and typically contain a lot of color.  This fabric was given to me but I did have to buy the rib knitting from my local fabric store.  I wanted either blue or red rib knitting but the store didn't have it.

The fabric is not good quality - I noticed piling with the first wear on the sleeves.  I got more fabric in 2 other colors but won't waste my time - I will donate it.

The pictures.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Love Notions Vivace Dolman

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin