Love Notions LDT #3 and #4

Not my normal post because I have posted on Version 1 and Version 2.  This is version 3 and 4 of the Love Notions LDT (Laundry Day Tee) and now it is put up so I can move on to other patterns 😆.

Version 3

Version 4

All fabric came from my stash.  I bought them from JoAnn's about 5+ years ago.  I am trying to fight the urge to buy more fabric and use what I have.  Version 3 is a waffle medium weight knit and version 4 is an ITY knit.

I believe in both versions I shortened the length by 1" this time and on version 4, I made the hem 1.25" instead of a 2".

Version 3 was a oopsie.  I thought I had enough of the mustard yellow and did not realize until after I was trying to cut the front of the dress.  I remembered I purchased 3 different colorways and found some black.  I had always wanted to try blocking and gave it a whirl on version 3.  I figured I would toss it if I did not like it.

Also on version 3 I decided to do a lettuce edge on the sleeves and on the hem with pearl crown thread from my stash.

More photos below.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman