Reorganized Stash

My scripture for me this day - Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus (I Thessalonians 5:16 -18).  I don't understand Lord but I thank you in spite of my circumstances.

So 4 days ago I decided I needed to reorganize my fabric stash to see what I had.  Seeing all that fabric was so overwhelming that I didn't want to deal with reorganizing it.  I am happy to say it finally is done.

My garment fabric is now sorted by color.  I kept finding bags of fabric and so I don't have enough space to store all my fabric in the bookcase which means I need to sew like a mad person to reduce my stash.

I am really glad I did this.  I had completely forgotten all the beautiful pieces I have collected over the years. See my reorganized stash.

Bookcase of Fabric

Overflow Fabric


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Love Notions Vivace Dolman

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch