Struggling

My schedule has changed and my body and mind is struggling to keep up.  Gone are the days of leisurely sewing when I want - now I have to purposely schedule it in.

I have been sewing but always rushed now and it is no fun.  I screw up a lot in this state of mind.  I have created several UFO's now.

Not a lot of  detail this time mostly pictures.  The items below were created for a mom who recently had a new little one.  This wasn't my best work but it is still decent.  The designs are from Adorable Ideas "Adorable Bugs Applique".

I don't necessarily like applique embroidery because it takes more time than regular embroider.  I have a lot of scrap good quality cotton that I paid too much money for so I am forcing myself to use applique embroidery designs to utilize these scraps rather than throw them away.










Back of quilt

On to the next project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman