Tilly And The Buttons - Safiya Trousers

This is my second make from Make It Simple by Tilly And The Buttons.

Safiya Trousers



How I Did It

Both pairs of pants are a linen blend purchased for this project.  It doesn't get any easier than this 3 pieces for a pants pattern.  Below are construction pictures and a couple more pictures styled with the Tabitha T-Shirt

I added 1" to the back rise (forgot to do it on the mustard colored ones) and eliminated the cropped pant by not shortening the length my normal 3".  I'll will lengthen them 1" when I make them again.  I used the "Make It Your Own" section to add the pockets.













Conclusion

It doesn't get any easier than a 3 piece pants pattern.  These pants are so comfortable.  Rather than the cropped leg I chose not to shorten my normal 3" which made them regular length.

What's Next

Tilly And The Buttons Bertha Cardigan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman