Tilly And The Buttons - Tabitha T-Shirt

This was my first make from Make It Simple by Tilly And The Buttons.

Tabitha T-Shirt





How I Did It

The whole point of having a fabric stash is to always have fabric available when you want to sew.  Why is it when I get ready to sew none of the fabric I have is ever suitable for my sewing project?

Needless to say this is new fabric, but in my defense I was stocking up for the city shut down I knew was coming.  We are sheltering in place like most of the country.  I did do better this time though - I bought fabric for specific projects😁.

Both fabrics are knits - 1 is called Modal and I don't know the name of the other but it is a buttery soft knit.

This was an easy sew - 4 pieces.  Below are some construction pictures.  I ended up changing the top stitching around the collar to a zig zag on the second t-shirt - it looks better imho than the straight stitching.






Conclusion

This was a quick easy sew.  I made a size 9 based on the finished measurements but I believe the 10 would have fit better (a little more ease).

What's Next

Tilly And The Buttons Safiya Trousers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman