Retirement Gifts

I am several projects behind in my postings.  This was the last one I completed for February.  I still have 2 others that were completed earlier in February that I still have to post.

The embroidery designs came from Bunnycup's "Retirement Sentiments" and the apron came from Sew4Home's Overall Apron.

Here are the pictures.  Since there are detailed instructions on the Sew4Home site I did not include my construction steps.  I did forget to take pictures of the back of the apron.  The sweatshirt was purchase and I just added embroidery to it.

I had a different bottom half for the apron but realized it was much too lite for the heavy denim bib part so I changed it.  Had I known that beforehand, embroidery on the bib would have been in green.

Purchased Sweatshirt with Added Embroidery

Overall Apron




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman