Tilly And The Buttons - Suki Dress

This is my 4th and final (for now) make from Make It Simple by Tilly And The Buttons.
Suki Dress


How I  Did It

The fabric is a beautiful light weight embroidered denim purchased for this project.  I really tried to walk away from this fabric, but all the bright colors pulled me in and would not let me go. I also purchased a piece of linen to make the belt.

This was a 1 piece pattern where you needed to cut the front neckline lower.  I know I am too clumsy so I made a second copy of it and use it as the front of the dress and use the original as the back of the dress.  I used the "Make It Your Own" sections to eliminate the long sleeves and add the belt.

Below are construction pictures and additional completed photos styled with the Bertha Cardigan.

No Belt










Conclusion

I really love this dress - it has a simple elegance.  It is no fuss - you slip it over your head.

What's Next

StyleArc leggins and light weight hoody.

Comments

  1. I like this dress! It looks good with or without the belt. The cardi looks great with this dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman