My Continuing Love Affair With Denim - StyleArc's Sandra Narrow Leg Jean #4

Did I say how much I love this pattern?  I love this pattern because these jeans are balanced and I like they way the fit and look on me.  They are amazingly comfortable.


Won't do my normal post since I have already posted about it several times before.  Here are the links.

I purchased a 9.5oz non stretch burgundy Cone Mills Denim from LA Finch Fabrics for this pair.

Some Construction/Finished Pictures



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Love Notions Vivace Dolman

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin