StyleArc's Stacie Jean Jacket #3

 I love this jacket pattern so much so that I have made 3 of them already and just bought fabric to make a 4th in a black denim.

Stacie Jean Jacket

Funny note on this version.  I could not understand why StyleArc would have you stitch the pocket flap into the yoke and front bodice without first sewing on the buttonhole.  I finally realized the instructions never called for a buttonhole on the flap since it is a faux pocket 😂.

I struggled with adding embroidery to this one.  I finally decided to leave it off on this one, but the next one will probably be overkill 😁.

Not doing my normal post since I made it 3 times already and a detailed post is here.  More pictures though.









Comments

  1. It's so stylish. I thought about ordering this pattern but worried if I would know how to make it. I know StyleArc guidesheets don't provide a lot of instruction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This particular jacket is pretty straightforward also if you have questions about it you can look on the stylearc website and they have some tutorials that could help. Give it a try

      Delete

Post a Comment

Enter comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman