StyleArc's Stacie Jean Jacket - Version 4

My girlfriend asked me how many of these I planned to make 😁.  I told her this was the last one unless of course I found some colored denim (pastels maybe).  My stress level was through the roof and I knew I needed to sew, but I also knew I needed something easy and something I had sewn before and this jacket fit the bill.

StyleArc Stacie Jean Jacket


I won't do my normal post because I have reviewed this here (version 1), here (version 2), and here (version 3),  I am not happy with the denim (poor quality) - it looked good until I washed it.  Got it at my local chain fabric store 😡.

Most people loved version 3 - except me - it is too plain for my taste.  I had planned to go overboard with the embroidery on this one (because of version 3).  My thinking was since I wasn't happy with the fabric anyway, if I did not like it I would give it away.  I finally came to my senses 😊 and restrained myself on the embroidery - I have chosen to accept the poor quality fabric.

The fabric is actually a stretch denim - I wanted a woven, but stretch was all they had in "black" denim.  The embroidery designs are from Urban Threads - Dance of the Dandelions.  I used Sulky's Cotton Blendables thread for the top stitching.

More Pictures

Sleeve 1

Sleeve 2

Didn't realize I had stitched this the wrong direction - had to remove and redo









Stitched in the Right Direction






























Comments

  1. This jacket is gorgeous. One can tell a lot of work went into this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin