Stacie Jean Jacket - Version 2

On my first sew of this jacket I was disappointed because I made so many sewing mistakes and I couldn't look beyond them.  I loved the jacket and but when I looked at it I would only think about the sewing mistakes I made.

I finally decided to give it away to someone who would enjoy it and make myself another.  I did not make the same sewing mistakes instead I made new ones 😞 - go figure.  This is my latest make.


How I Did It

I want do my normal narrative since I have already reviewed this once here.  The only thing difference was I used Peruvian Blooms embroidery designs from Anita Gooddesign.









Conclusion

Even though I made mistakes, I still have a wearable jacket.  The next time I make it (no time soon) I want to purchase quality denim. 

What's Next

I got selected to do a pattern review - yay so I have to work on that this weekend and get it posted.

Comments

  1. Both of your jackets were nice. I understand obsessing over the sewing mistakes; so someone did get a pretty jacket. I like this version as well. You are motivating me to do some embroidery again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes do more embroidery it so much fun to watch the stitch out (at least to me).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Enter comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Love Notions Vivace Dolman