Summer Ready - Almost

Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>This week has been exhausting. I drove 18 hours round trip one direction and then 14 hours round trip hours in another direction - some vacation.  I needed a pick-me-up so I ignored the huge fabric stash I have on hand and took a trip to Hobby Lobby for cotton jersey and then pulled out my Frankie Baseball T-Shirt pattern.


I don't feel too bad about buying more fabric because I used it right away.  I now have a new justification for buying more fabric 😀.

All I can say is this t-shirt is sooooooo comfortable, sooooooo easy to sew, and so cool for our ridiculously hot weather right now.  I need one for every day of the month and jeans so I can be in heaven on earth.

I won't go into my normal detail since I already did it in this blog post.  I did make a couple of changes.


  1. I originally shortened the sleeve 3" but reduced it to 2" after making the first one.  I decided the bodice length was fine (originally I thought I would also change it to 2" instead of 3").  I still didn't do the sway back adjustment (still being lazy).
  2. I tried a "3 step zig zag stitch" (I am sure this is not the right name) around the collar of the blue t-shirt (stitch for stretch fabrics) and decided I didn't like it so I went back to the regular zig zag stitch on the other 2 t-shirts.

More photos of all 3 t-shirts.

3 Step Zig Zag



Full Sleeve




Three Quarter Sleeve




Three Quarter Sleeve







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin