Absent From the Body, Present With the Lord (2 Corinthian 5:8)

I can't begin to imagine the pain of mother having to bury her son - it's not the natural order of things.  I do know when that son knows the Lord as Savior in time it brings comfort.

I asked this mom if she wanted a memorial for a son and she said yes but she did not want it until the following year in the month of his passing - it would be my gift to her.  Am I posting this late - yes and I missed the deadline.  No real excuse I just missed it.  She was/is so gracious - she wants me to hold it until Mother's Day when she comes to town.

That's a good thing - now it will give me time to save so I can have it framed for protection - it's the least I should do since I missed such an important deadline.



I have done enough of these so I won't do the normal post - I will just post the pictures/stages of the sewing.  I did buy fabric called Grunge from Moda and love it.  I used it for the main squares.













































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman