FitzRoy Hoodie #2

This is hoodie #2.  I finally wore the first one with my Laura Knit Leggings about a week ago - it was one of the most comfortable outfits I have ever worn. Needless to say there will be one more hoodie and more leggings.

Style Arc Fitzroy Hoodie


Style Arc Laura Knit Leggings


I won't do my normal post since I have already blogged about these makes before (see links above).  This post includes me modeling the previous hoodie and leggings.  All the fabric was the same as the other makes except I ran out of pink fabric and had to use some of the leftover yellow from the previous hoodie for the hood and pockets.

Here are the pictures.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Love Notions Vivace Dolman