Black Lives Matter - Join Me In Prayer

There are no words that can adequately explain how I am feeling about the murder of Ahmaud Arbury, George Floyd, and too many others.

There are two things that have been coming to my mind as of late.  A phrase from a speech by Michelle Obama's in 2016 and 2 Chronicles 7:13 - 14.  

Michelle Obama said "When they go low, we go high" and she explains what she means by that phrase here.

When you strip everything away from the current events that are happening now - it is not politics, it is not black or white, but it is sin in its worst form.  The one scripture that has come to mind repeatedly these last few days is 2 Chronicals 7:13 - 14 (NIV) which says the following.

"13 “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

We should be peacefully protesting, but we should also be praying. Please join me as I continue to pray specifically for American to humble itself  and seek the face of the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Love Notions Vivace Dolman