My Investment Piece - Helen's Closet Pona Jacket #2

Why an investment piece?  The fabric was expensive (for me) 😆.  When I initially saw this fabric I wanted it right away, but it was out of my price range. So I chose another fabric that I loved and made version one of the Pona jacket.  Then I got some unexpected money and I purchased my investment fabric.

Helen's Closet Pona Jacket

I will not do my normal post since I have already done it here on version one of this pattern.

The fabric - Patchwork Kantha Double Cloth purchased from Style Maker Fabrics

Inside The Jacket Pictures









Outside The Jacket Pictures










Conclusion

This pattern is wonderful for all including beginners and it will allow your fabric to shine.  There may be another my future if I find the right fabric.

Comments

  1. Great investment!!!! Looks great with the red top and pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josephine, your jacket is beautiful and will last for you many years. I saw your other jacket made of Japanese dobby...both could become part of your signature style. I just received the kantha cloth I had ordered---different shades and patterns of purple---also quite an investment for me. Your beautiful jackets have inspired me to go ahead and cut into it to make my own jacket. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I would love to see your creation once it is completed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Enter comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Love Notions Vivace Dolman

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin