Megan Nielsen Flint Curve Pants #2

I made these before so I don't why I chose to screw them up this time.  Anyway, they are wearable and look decent.  I won't do my normal post since I have already done that here with version 1.

How did I mess them up?  I raised the back crotch 1" and now they have pooling at the back.  A second change I made was at the waistband - I chose to use 2 buttons rather than the tie.  The third change I made was I did the cropped version.  The last change I made was I went down 1 size.  I found with the bigger size that once I started moving around they seemed to grow and I found myself constantly pulling them up.

Some Finished Pictures (I know - the buttons are horrible - I used what I had)














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

Love Notions Vivace Dolman

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Love Notions Vivace Dolman #3

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium