Charity Sewing - Pillowcases for Nursing Homes

It has been sometime time since I have done any sewing for charity because I have been selfishly sewing for myself mostly.  I have done a couple baby blankets gifts this year but I don't include that in my charity sewing.

I won't do my normal post because all the project instructions are posted on Sulky's website here,

I will only mention that I had a hard time using fabric from my stash because it was "too pretty" and I did not want to cut into it 😊.  The fabric had been in my stash at least 5 years but it was probably more like 7 or more.

The organization sponsoring this requested "Christmas" type fabric.  I seriously considered buying new fabric to make them but thankfully I stopped being ridiculously and used what I had in my stash.

The organization provided fabric for you but their fabric didn't inspire me so I chose my own.  Here are the pictures.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Love Notions Vivace Dolman

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin