Sandhill by Noodlehead

I took extra days off with the Memorial day holiday to have a sewing immersion session. Each time I do this, more often than not I end up sewing absolutely nothing. Each time I tell myself this time it will be different, but it's not. All I want to do is rest and movie binge. I literally had to force myself to sew. 

Noodlehead Sandhill

Even though I have several garments cut out and ready to sew - I didn't want to sew anything. I have had the Sandhill pattern and hardware to make it for at least seven years, so I forced myself to sew it. It took a couple of days to sew because I was half sleep. 

This canvas fabric came from Hobby Lobby and I purchased it specifically for this pattern. What's funny is there was another fabric I saw and loved but I knew I had previously purchased. WRONG - I had purchased the same fabric I bought to make this sling 😂.

I chose to use the same fabric to make the strap and 3 zipper pulls.  For the zipper ties, I cut 1" by 11" strips and double folded them and used pinking shears to clip the ends.

I won't do my normal detailed post - just a couple of pictures.  Noodlehead has great instructions and a video for this pattern.  This pattern was actually quite easy to sew.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman