More Lekala 4650 Sparkle

I wanted to try this one again in a softer fabric.
Lekala 4650

Lekala 4650
I won' t do my normal review since I have already reviewed it here.

This time I chose a rich purple wool crepe (I think) which I bought from The Sewing Workshop.  I had an opportunity to visit the store and they have some gorgeous fabrics.  It was hard to contain myself.  I walked away with only 5 pieces of fabric.  

As with the other jacket, I added some back darts for more shaping.  For the "buckle" I chose a beautiful button.  The jewels look black in my picture but they are really purple.  For the edge treatment I used a pearl crown thread.

Button Used as Buckle
Here are the other pictures.  I took multiples of the same position trying to capture the beautiful rich purple color in the right light.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman