Lekala 4659 - Version 2

I had some time off this week to sew.  My plan was to sew at least one item a day but I did not quite make it.  I started getting sick Tuesday evening, Wednesday it was the worst, Thursday no energy, and Friday I had to run a couple errands and in between each errand I had to come home and lay down.


Lekala 4659
I had a shirt, skirt, and pants that I did not get to make.  I only made this shirt a second time because I knew I did not have the energy to make the others and I knew this was an easy sew.  As soon as I started cutting the fabric my body started hurting but I was determined to get one more item sewn before my sewing time ended.  I knew Saturday I had to let my body rest to get well.

The fabric came from my stash but I don't know if I like this version as much as the first one.  Since I already reviewed this one here I won't do my normal review.  Below are pictures of my construction steps.

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman