Leggings

I really love leggings but I have to ensure I wear a top that cover my hips.  I have a pattern for a longer top but just haven't had made time to make it.  I made these leggings back in December I believe and decided I would wear them anyway since it will be a while before I get around to making the top.

Style Arc's Laura Knit Leggings


How I Did It

I used fabric from my stash that I bought from my local fabric store.  I think the fabric was called "jeggings".   This pattern was so quick and easy to put together I didn't even stop to take my normal construction steps pictures.

I really love Style Arc pants and this pattern is no exception- minimal adjustments for a good fit.  The pattern is Style Arc's Laura Knit Legging.

If I remember correctly, I raised the back about 1" and lowered the front by about the same amount.  I also shortened the length 3" and did a wedgie in the back about 6" long and 2" wide and tapered down to nothing.






Conclusion

These leggings were so quick and easy to sew.  I do plan to make more - I would love to have these leggings in about 5 or 6 different colors.

What's Next

I'm stressing now because I have to get my test pattern done and have someone (hopefully) take pictures for me by this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Love Notions Vivace Dolman