Logan Shacket Version 3 By StyleARC

There were no immediate plans to make another Logan Shacket until I noticed this fabric in Hobby Lobby.  The funny thing is this is not really my color palette, but I was drawn this this fabric the moment I spotted it.  I couldn't walk away and I knew it would be perfect for the Logan Shacket.

Logan Shacket

On my second make of this pattern I wanted a quilted fabric and was floored by the cost of the fabrics I liked - about $40/yd.  I found some fabric left over from another project and decided to quilt it myself - it is still one of my favorite makes.  The fabric from Hobby Lobby cost $29.04 for 4 yards and I still have about 1 1/4yds left.

I won't do my normal post because I have done it here - Version 1 and here - Version 2.  This version is a size 22 because I wanted room to wear bulky sweaters underneath and I wanted a longer length.  The only adjustment I made was to shorten the sleeve length 3".

I got the alignment of the strips on the front correct and almost perfect on the back.  The sides, sleeves, and the pockets - lets just say there is much room for improvement.

This fabric reminded me of something from the 1950's or earlier and I had the perfect buttons to go with with it in my stash also  from Hobby Lobby.

Finished Pictures
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Love Notions Vivace Dolman