Lekala Skirt Number 3

This is the 3rd skirt from this pattern Lekala S3013 so I will just point to the first review which has all the detail.

How I Did It

I needed a quick skirt to go with my youth explosion t-shirt so I turned back to this one.  I wanted to make this one just a little different so I decided to use one of the many feet that I have bought for my Janome 15000 but never seem to find time to use.

I don't knit nor do I crochet but I have seen and bought some beautiful yarn with the idea that someday I would somehow infuse it into my sewing and not just when I am felting a sweatshirt.

Janome came out with a embroidery couching foot and of course I just had to have it (I bought it sometime ago).  One of the designs that Janome gave with an update to my machine was a couched flower and I thought this would be perfect for the front of the skirt.

The pictures below show the front of the skirt before it was attached to the back of the skirt.  The "stains" are just water spots from removing my alignment markings and will disappear when they dry.



Conclusion

I love this pattern and really love this skirt with the couched embroidery.  I have already worn it and got so many compliments.  I already have another project in mind for the couched embroidery design.

Back of the Skirt Pleats


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Love Notions Vivace Dolman

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch