Lekala 4646 - Take 3


When I made the other 2 versions of this pattern I decided I wanted a solid fabric for the third make.  I went to my local fabric store and saw a solid white fabric and another print fabric and bought a couple yards of each.

The print spoke to me so I don't have a solid color version of this top and don't know that I will because there are too many other Lekala patterns I want to try.

The black line on the right is an unintended consequence of picture editing.
Back

Lekala 4646 Front

Sleeve
Lekala 4646

Conclusion

I only added pictures this time because I have already done a review of this pattern (Lekala 4646 Versions 1 and 2).  Everything I did with the others I did with this one.

I think this is my last one - still not sure if I will make a solid version of this.  It is such an easy sew I probably will.  This is my favorite of the 3.  I love love love this print and fabric.

What's Next

Still no idea.  Maybe a pair of pants or skirt that I have previously made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin

Love Notions Vivace Dolman