Frankie Baseball T-Shirt & Bibi Skirt - Tilly And The Buttons Stretch Book

I started this post February 11, 2019 and am just posting it.  Why?  I hated the fact that the strips on the top don't align at the sides.  Initially I was going to make the strips vertical on the top so I wouldn't have to worry about matching them, but I changed my mind.

Frankie Baseball T-Shirt & Bibi Skirt


I have had this scuba knit in my stash for some time (years) and had not quite figured out what to do with it.  When I bought it I was attracted by the color but did not realize it had a strip pattern in the design.  I had about 4 yds of the the scuba knit and about 1 yd of the ponte knit.

Since I made both before I will just post the pictures.



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin