Equipped For Such A Time As This

The Lord gives us abilities and talents to use for His glory - not for ours or our boasting.  We are His instruments of blessing and love if we are willing to allow ourselves to be used by Him.

I got a text message saying someone needed a mask and could I help - no was not an option.  I have a machine, I have a stash of good quality quilt cotton, and the notions needed to make it.  Since the CDC is now advising that we all wear a mask when going out, I also knew family and friends needed one.

I had enough elastic to make 16 mask and so I did and gave them away.  The person who needed a mask ask how much would it cost - NOTHING.  I have made some for a business but only charged them enough to cover my cost.  The person was so gracious they wanted me to continue making masks so a donation was given for that to happen.  This person wanted to be a blessing to others even in this person's time of need.

Mask Given To Those In Need

I just ordered good quality quilt fabric (notice I keep stressing the words "good quality") and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive.

Since there is a step by step video, I will only show some construction steps.  The only change I made was to add a sheer weight interfacing to the mask.










Whatever God gives you, no matter how insignificant you make think it is, use it for His glory.  To God be the glory.

Read about Dorcas in Acts 9:36-42.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stylearc's Eme Dress

StyleArc's Londdon Woven Pant - Sheer Comfort

Total Comfort - Style Arc Kim Swing Top and Laura Knit Leggings

StyleArc's Tommie Jeans Skirt Is Singing My Love Language Today

Love Notions Crescendo Jeans

StyleArc's Logan Shacket - Version 1

A Labor of Love - Logan Shacket - Version 2

Be Mine Balloon Sleeve Top by Pattern Emporium

Isle Jeans by Chalk and Notch

Amalfi Blouse by Sewing Patterns by Masin